- Season ground steak/beef with salt, black pepper, dominos and Worcestershire sauce.
- Then cook seasoned meat in 2 tbsp cooking oil until brown.
- Add onions, sweet pepper and garlic and cook down
- Then add tomato sauce, whole tomatoes, chili-powder, basil and bay leaf.
- Add about 6 cups of red kidney beans (cooked) and simmer for about 1/2 hour
- For added spice – 1/2 tsp. crushed red peppers and/or chili powder and basil.
- 1 lb. Running W Ground Steak/Beef
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 cominos
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce (lea & perrins)
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 3/4 cup chopped sweet green pepper
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 - 8oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 - 16ox. can whole tomatoes (diced)
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 bay leaf
No Comments »